Childline Gauteng was privileged to handle the social marketing portfolio for Childline SA for the past 10 years, in conjunction with award winning Ad Agency, Net#workBBDO, Studio 4332 and the SABC. The team was inspired by the innocence and grace of young children and embarked on campaigns that would encourage all to keep the world safe for little people.
• Lucy Moonflower Girl Child Campaign comprised of a charming book; television adverts and posters.
• The Skwatta Kamp, Kings and Kweens of Tomorrow Campaign focusing on vulnerable boys, who are often neglected
in campaigns, consisted of a music DVD; television/radio adverts and various posters.
• The Billboard Campaigns in association with Primedia enabled us to touch the hearts of millions of
commuters throughout the country with our Children are the Nations Greatest Treasures, Protect Them billboards.
• Through four television adverts, our esteemed Patron, Archbishop Desmond Tutu collaborated in praising the
Born Free rainbow nation generation by asking all South Africans to support the wonderful work that Childline does
• Our very own special Sunlight Safe House teenagers collaborated with musicians and songwriters Kathy Raven
and our Management Committee member Lebo Mothibe of Skwatta Kamp to produce an inspiring song Our Way.
We are negotiating to create a music DVD that will contribute to the keep the flag flying initiative after the World Cup.